9. The Developing Professional
Graduates should be able to demonstrate their ability to carefully examine and challenge their own personal and professional values, worldviews, assumptions and biases. In meeting this competency, students should demonstrate their experience with/ability to. . .
- Articulate and demonstrate their own ethics and standards of good practice within the profession;
- Articulate and demonstrate their own style and values within a leadership capacity;
- Develop an understanding of the value of community involvement and participation beyond the OSU campus;
- Engage in thoughtful career planning and decision making exercises; and
- Examine and question their “fit” within the profession by clearly articulating personal strengths and potential contributions to the field.