Graduates should be able to demonstrate their understanding of higher education/ student affairs administration and those aspects related to the leadership of student affairs in college and university settings. In meeting this competency, students should demonstrate their experience with/knowledge of. . .
- Fiscal resources, budget development and management in supporting student affairs programs or services;
- Human resource/personnel management, including hiring, supervising, and evaluating employee performance;
- Organizational structure, dynamics, and systems;
- Legal issues critical in guiding and influencing practice;
- Campus climate issues, including administrative strategies to bring congruence between campus climate goals and realities.