A blog post in bullet points…
- Internship approval forms have both come in for my UWI and WVC internships.
- Putting the final touches on the big end-of-the-year BBQ for next Friday.
- I was nominated for the Black Belt of Caring award; I didn’t win, but what an honor and a surprise.
- One of my favorite people is coming to visit me this weekend, and we’re going to see one of my favorite bands on Friday.
- Then it’s up to PDX to putter around and hopefully see a few more great people. One in particular.
- The summer is also shaping up to be fun. Besides Trinidad, Chicago and Ocean Shores are on my plate, as well as a great chance of visiting a whole bunch of people in California.
This year is not really winding down–it’s blowing open a whole bunch of new doors.