I like to daydream about future travels. Such is the life of a girl with insatiable wanderlust. If I had sufficient funds and travel buddies, I would travel to the follow places within the general timelines.
– possibly back to Europe to hit up Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid (again), etc.
– late winter/early spring trip to Colorado
Spring 2011 (or 2012):
– Mexico (Manzanillo and/or Guadalajara)
– Las Vegas, NV (with the goal of seeing another Cirque du Soleil show)
– crossing fingers for an internship opportunity in one of the following places: Australia, Germany, Spain, England, Ireland
– otherwise, interning somewhere fun on the West Coast (California, Oregon, Washington) or maybe shooting for a stint on the East Coast (Boston, MA; NYC, NY; Pittsburgh, PA)
– backpacking trip/graduation celebration on Hawaii’s Big Island and excursion to Kauai
Please note, this list is not exhaustive. These are my priorities, but if you’re traveling somewhere notable, let me know– the world is my oyster. I shall serve it up raw, on the half-shell, and slurp it down.
At least, that’s what I assume the saying means.